Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Announcement!

Last week, you may have noticed I was missing from Twitter and blog comments because I was on VACATION! That magical time where everyone else is at work and you're off on an adventure, trekking through forests, encountering woodland creatures and basking in the glory of nature. Otherwise known as hiking and fishing in Mammoth, CA. :)

I'll post some pics from my adventures soon. But today, I have a very exciting announcement! After a rigorous application process including several interviews, riddles, obstacle courses and a blood test, I have been deemed worthy enough to join the ranks of The Secret Archives of the Alliterati. I will post every Tuesday (hey ... that's today, isn't it? My post is there now).

My fellow Alliterati members are L.T. Host (my awesome BFF and the reason I started writing), K.M. Criddle (amazing artist and crit partner; she's moving to Japan in a few days...SNIFFF), Taryn Tyler (gifted fantasy writer and awesome crit partner), and Matthew Delman (steampunk enthusiast and new friend).

I would love it for you to check it out. We have some fun stuff planned, including an upcoming CONTEST. Whee! Have a great Tuesday :).

5 comments:

  1. Cool, Keri! Good luck with the new blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Can't wait to read the posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This ROX! Way to go, Keriann! So, I'll hop over and visit. Does this mean that's your new post locale? Do I need to change the linkage on my blog's sidebar?

    This is crazy cool. Look forward to meeting your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. Congratulations! can't wait to read.

    ReplyDelete